eCommerce is very easy to use, accommodates all types and sizes of businesses, and provides remote access to manage and monitor sales. Ironwood offers convenient online service to your customers, allowing them to shop whenever and wherever they are in the world.
Whether you sell products and services on-line, mobile, brick and mortar establishments or all of the above, Ironwood’s Business Solutions Advisors will help provide you with the optimal set of solutions for taking payments effectively.
For those taking payments on-line through eCommerce applications such as on-line stores and/or through a virtual terminal, our Advisors will help you with the following:
- Improve Sales: Increase your on-line sales by accepting debit cards, credit cards, and ACH payments on your company’s website.
- Payment Processing: Includes all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB; Signature Debit Cards; and Digital payment solutions: Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa Checkout.
- Tools to Accept Mobile & MOTO Payments: Accept payments on the go and though our Virtual Terminal to enter payment information manually. You can also add a Magtek device – credit card reader.
- Lower Costs:
- Free Assessment: Internet credit card processing can be expensive, but not with Ironwood. We’ll optimize your savings with a complete assessment of how your taking card payments on-line.
- Reduce Risk through Fraud Prevention: Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions; Address Verification Service (AVS); Card Code Verification (CVV2); and Support for Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.™
- Interchange Optimization: We can reduce both your on-line and off-line payments through our payment gateway which offers Level 2 and Level 3 credit card processing savings. Please click the link here for further information.
- Flexible Pricing: Ironwood offers flexible pricing models – Interchange Plus, Tiered, or Flat Rate. Partners can choose how best to price their merchants.
- Speed Up Collections: Improve your cash flow by taking payments on-line and reduce having to track down payments associated with issuing paper invoices.
- Next Day Funding: Qualified businesses receive deposits on the next business day at no additional cost.
- Recurring or Subscription Billing:
- Repeat Customers: Bill repeat customers without storing their payment information locally or asking for it each time.
- Fixed Amounts: Automated Recurring Billing for automatic handling of fixed online subscriptions.
- Variable Billing: Customer Information Manager or dynamic recurring billing (you bill your customers different amounts or on different days each month).
- Systems & Integrations:
- Shopping Carts: Integrate your existing shopping cart / eCommerce platform with Ironwood.
- Accounting Systems: Incorporate your accounting software with the way it accepts payments. For example, whether you utilizing platforms such as QuickBooks or other enterprise solutions such as Sage, we’ll set-up your system to automatically sync and import your settled transactions directly into your existing accounting system.
- Open APIs: To easily connect, we provide a complete set of APIs that allow you to securely accept a wide range of credit, debit and alternative payment options.
- Data Security & Storage: By utilizing a gateway, or a shopping cart, you can avoid storing any credit card information and reduce your PCI compliance requirements by utilizing on our secure servers using our hosted payment form or payment tokenization. Comply with PCI DSS standards by protecting your on-line data. Please click this link here for more information.
- Controls: Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports, create "Buy Now" buttons through your Merchant Interface. Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access.
- Payment Types: You can also consolidate all types of payment processing while also being able to produce and view sales reporting and analytics.
- Detail Management: Use Transaction Reporting to retrieve the details of your processed transactions for reporting and reconciliation.
- 360° Support, 24/7/365
Serving thousands of merchants across the country, our top priority is always customer satisfaction. From every feasible angle of support, we take great pride in delivering superior service. Many eCommerce providers utilize technology to support customer service have severely cut and in some cases altogether eliminated human support.
While we’ve seen service levels erode in our industry, we’ve double downed on our commitment. We permeate our core values of integrity, transparency, and teamwork into every relationship we build.
- Executive Support: Our owners John Lewis and Dee Lovelace have nearly 40 combined years in working with customers across the U.S.
- Business Solution Advisors: We assign an Advisor who will serve as your contact and who will provide you with solutions and ongoing consultative services.
- Statement Analysis Team: Ironwood has many competitive advantages with one being a team of specialists who focus on preparing comparative savings analysis between Ironwood and the incumbent competitor.
- Sales Support: Ironwood’s Sales Support team is here to help with product selection and pricing suggestions as well as ensure a smooth transition with the application process, equipment orders, and programming.
- Customer Service: A live person located in the U.S. will answer every phone call during business hours. An experienced U.S. based technical support team will assist your merchants after hours 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Ironclad Guarantee: We stand by our services with an Ironclad Lifetime Guarantee. Please click this link for more information.